Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Problem Solved


 
 
"If God can solve the age-old riddle of alcoholism, He can solve your problems too."  Big Book, p116
This has been one of the facts of my experience.  I have had many obsessions removed by relying on God.  There is nothing that God can't handle.  All I need to do is look at the facts objectively as possible, spend time in prayer in meditation, and act on any intuition I receive.  And, if there is something I cannot change (people, places and things), then God will handle all that and I don't need to worry about it.  It is sooo simple, yet sooo hard for a control freak like me!  I am reminded of a saying, "If you pray, why worry and if you worry, why pray".

Thank You Higher Power.  Thank You for Your patience with me.  Thank You for removing so many obsessions from me and thank You for taking care of the defects I have been willing to let go of.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment