Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Returning Home

Returning home we find a place where we can be quiet for an hour, carefully reviewing what we have done. We thank God from the bottom of our heart that we know Him better. Big Book, p75

After sharing parts of my inventory with another person, whether it is my sponsor or someone I am sharing my experience with who has a similar condition, I thank my Higher Power.  I thank my Higher Power for the forgiveness I have experienced, including self-forgiveness.  I thank my Higher Power for the freedom from the bondage of shame, guilt and fear that I have experienced.  I thank my Higher Power for the connection I have with others.  I thank my Higher Power for the person put in my life to hear my inventory.  I thank my Higher Power for allowing me to give away the gifts I have received.  And I think my Hihger Power for bringing me closer to Him, the Truth and Loving unconditionally.

Thank You Higher Power.  Thank You.  Thank You.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment