Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Biased and Unreasonable

We asked ourselves this:  Are not some of us just as biased and unreasonable about the realm of the spirit as were the ancients about the realm of the material?  Big Book p51

It is difficult for me to keep an openmind, when my preconceived ideas are tested.  Knowledge can only take me so far, but it is so engrained that I get overwhelmed when I am asked to see beyond what I can see with my physical senses.  And, the things I believe are true, are validated over and over by media, knowledge experts, etc., that when something comes into question, I must meditate and get still to allow the answers to come.  It seems to be the only real way to shed all of the programming from my past experiences and come to the truth.

Thank you Higher Power.  Thank you for showing yourself to me in different ways throughout the years.  Thank you for enough vision for me to accept you are there, always.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment