Friday, March 9, 2012

Faith

In this book you read again and again that faith did for us what we could not do for ourselves.  We hope you are convinced now that God can remove whatever self-will has blocked you off from Him.  If you have already made a decision, and an inventory of your grosser handicaps, you have made a good beginning.  That being so you have swallowed and digested some big chunks of truth about yourself.  Big Book p71

I am at a crossroads in my life right now.  I am taking a path that scares me a little bit, and it is only through faith that I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  And it is only through faith that I know the next right step will be revealed when it is time and when my own house is in order.  I have several character defects and I can only trust that my Higher Power is taking care of these as they are revealed.  I know so very little.  I am a work in progress.  And that is all okay.

Thank you Higher Power.  Thank you for helping me to see what I need to see, through my choices, my actions and by allowing the Fellowship to be my mirror.  Thank you for showing me the truth about myself and for accepting me just as I am.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment