Friday, March 2, 2012

Trust God and Clean House

"Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust in God and clean house." Big Book, p98

So powerful!  And I believe it.  I have seen so many miracles in the rooms.  I have seen people come into the program and thought they wouldn't make it back to sanity.  Yes, judgment, I know, but I have to say that in every single case so far, I have been proven wrong, when the person followed our path.  It truly amazes me the depth of healing that can happen in the room and by following these 12 steps and traditions. 

Thank you Higher Power.  I am so grateful to watch newcomers in the fellowship change from a hopeless state of mind and body into what they never even knew their potential could be.  Thank you for astounding me and humbling me and giving me this beautiful gift.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment