Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inspiration

"...we find that our thinking will, as time passes, be more on the plane of inspiration.  We come to rely upon it."  Big Book, p87

With the world moving so fast, I know I can't possibly rely on every thought that goes through my head.  I can, by practicing prayer and meditation, surrender to Wisdom and get in tune with the Truth.  This is so important right now with all of the politics, despair and hopelessness on TV and during lunch room breaks at work.  The bombardment of information is incredibly overwhelming.  I must continue to practice getting into that stillness that allows me to intuitively hear and know what the book is really saying and act upon it by practicing the principles in all my affairs. 

Thank you Higher Power.  Thank you for helping me stay the course.  Thank you for helping me focus upon the principles and inpsiring me, one day at a time, to stay physically sober and sober in thought.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment