Thursday, January 26, 2012

You Are On Your Way

We needed to ask ourselves but one short question.  "Do I now believe, or am I even willing to believe, that there is a Power greater than myself?"  As soon as a man can say that he does believe, or is willing to believe, we emphatically assure him that he is on his way.  Big Book p47
I am on my way!  I can see a Higher Power at work in several different ways.  There is a Higher Power that helps life grow, even when completely unattended by man.  In fact, many of the most beautiful landscapes are amazing because they are left alone.  There is some Higher Force at work that causes me to breathe, without effort.  There are endless stars in the sky that I cannot reach.  There is the loving, collective consciousness in a room that is a Power greater than me.  The Principles of the program are greater than me.  The Unity is greater than me. 

Thank you Higher Power.  I am grateful that I can see evidence that there is something bigger, greater and more substantial than me, by myself.  I am grateful for the shared love in the rooms and your Presence within me. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment