Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Problem-Solving

We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us  - The Promises
I was told by my first sponsor to demonstrate spiritual principles in all my affairs. I was told I must work the steps, share my findings and practice the solutions.  It is important, imperative really, that I work with others just as he and now she (new sponsor) has worked with me.  If I do not give away what I have been given, I can lose this gift.  If I fail to grow spiritually by working the steps and working with others, then I may not be able to make it through situations if they get harder.  In fact, I will not grow in character, because I will withdraw back into my shell and perhaps right back into my addiction.  Situations that baffled me in my past, will continue to baffle me in the future.  I will not be able to live the Promises if I don't do the footwork.

Thank you God.  Thank you for the awareness that keeps me out of complacency and continues to draw me nearing to the Solution, which is You.  Thank you for increasing my staying-power and changing my thoughts when I 'think I have it all covered now'.  Thank you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment