Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working with Others

Outline the program of action, explaining how you made a self-appraisal, how you straightened out your past and why you are now endeavoring to be helpful to him.  Big Book p94

I share with another person that there is a solution and that these are the steps I took.  I point to the steps, sharing what it was like when I was active, and how I surrendered the unmanageability of my life to a Higher Power that could straighten out the mess I created.  I let the person know that I had to clear the wreckage of my past and that I am still working on it today. I share how I picked out someone to share my 4th/5th step with.  I share what it is like to make amends to those that I thought it might be hard to make amends with.  And I share that life keeps getting better and better.  But most of all, I share that we take it easy and don't try to do all of these things at once.   I share that the mess has been straightened out based on the maintenance of my spiritual condition.  I share that the reason I am here to share at all is that God turned my own mess into a message made just for the person I am sharing with.

Thank you Higher Power.  Thank you for turning my messes into messages when I am open to hearing them.   Thank you for showing me that everything was needed in my life to get me to right here and right now.  Thank you for your Power to carry out these steps .  

No comments:

Post a Comment